....blueCoholic

WWW.OLINXK.TK *** Guest Book *** Me On Friendster *** Jantung Hati *** Tetap Disini *** Zum Geburtstag Meine Mutter... *** Hello World !!! **** WWW.OLINXK.TK

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Who I Am

My Name is Harriansyah CNAP but known as Olink or Harie. Born as Betawinnesse and growth in the top underground cities in Indonesia who calls Jakarta. Currently I’m working on one of multinational Pharmaceutical Company as IT - System Documentation. Education background from Management of Information & Document graduated from Faculty of Cultural Sciences University of Indonesia, even graduates from Library and Documentation area I also competence in Computers Networking and Web Programming and currently hold CCNA 1 certifications from Cisco Networking Academy Program. Really enjoys sports, preferably swimming and football, and sometimes I like to traveling with my buddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home